Vegan Buddha Bowl
- 1 packet of couscous ~100g
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 sweet pepper sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- ½ cucumber sliced with mandolin
- A handful of ready-to-eat beansprouts or cooked as per the advice above
- ½ mango sliced
- Chopped spring onions and sesame seeds
For the ginger miso dressing
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp miso
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp fresh chopped ginger
- Cook the couscous as per the packet instructions (soak in boiled water for a few minutes).
- Prep your veggies.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the couscous among two bowls.
- Arrange your veggies over the couscous or around it.
- Add your garnish.
- Drizzle with the ginger miso dressing.
- When eating, mix the dressing through all of the ingredients, coating them thoroughly.